Informational letter to our members for reopening
please download the above link, fill out and bring it with you when you return to Bridge to Fitness
Here is some of the information on what to expect as we open Bridge To Fitness under the Phase(2) Guidelines.
We understand our members are eager to get back to their workout routines and exercise programs at Bridge To Fitness. We are in the process of developing a plan that will meet orexceed the standards being put in place as part of the Governors Phase(2) Business reopening
guidelines and requirements. Bridge To Fitness has always been about cleanliness, so quite a few requirements for reopening are things that we have been doing successfully since we opened in 2005!
We, like you, are in uncharted waters. Our primary concern is the health and safety of our members and staff first. We will need your help and understanding to work with us to make sure our reopening launch is as smooth as possible for everyone. Please be patient and
mindful that we are and will always do our best for the Bridge community!
You can expect the following protocols upon your return to Bridge To Fitness:
- Upon returning to Bridge To Fitness, each member will be required to sign our Covid-19 Community Expectations agreement prior to your first workout.
- All members will be required to wear face masks before entering and while working out in Bridge To Fitness and will also follow the state guidelines for social distancing of 6 feet.
- Each member will register, using the MindBody app, for a designated time to use the facility. If you do not have the app, please download to your phone and add Bridge to Fitness to your favorites. This will enable you to reserve your preferred workout time. Your email must correspond with the email we have on file.
- Each member MUST check in with swipe card upon entry. This is MANDATORY!
- All members will be required to provide updated contact information for contact tracing purposes prior to resuming their membership. Email, cell phone and current living address.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and mandatory upon entry to the gym.
- There will be no towel service, each member will bring their own “sweat” towel.
- There will be no water fountain/water filling station. Please bring your own or you may buy one at the counter.
- There will be no shower or locker service. The locker rooms will be open for bathroom and hand washing services only.
- Please come ready to workout with only the items you need ie: cell phone, headphones, personal towel, water bottle(full), small bag to keep these things and your car keys in and with you. There will no longer be a key basket. You will keep all your belongs with you while you workout.
- There will be “Zones” in the gym with a maximum number of members per zone. Each Zone will have a sign designated to it with the limitations of the number of members allowed.
- Each member will be given a spray bottle and cleaning rag upon entering and checking in. It will be the members responsibility to thoroughly clean each piece of equipment after use. At the end of your workout time there will be a “dirty bin” at the front desk to place your spray bottle and rag towels as you exit.
- We ask each member to please be efficient in regards to equipment use and to use their best judgment in limiting the amount of time on any one piece of equipment so that everyone may have an opportunity to use it.
- Please be mindful and punctual with your exit time so as to allow the staff to prepare for the next wave of members.